Wellington Court Penthouse | 116 Knightsbridge
This spectacular six Bedroom penthouse at
Wellington Court, 116 Knightsbridge SW1X 7PL has uninterrupted views over Hyde Park. Over 10,000 square feet of immaculate interior designed accommodation and private terraces allowing superb entertaining space.
The apartment comprises of 150 feet of frontage on Hyde park as well as a near 27ft wide reception room with floor to ceiling bi- folding doors leading on to a grand terrace with a covered dining area for 12, sitting area with fireplace and TV. There is a family sized kitchen with a breakfast nook, a study area, music room with a baby grand piano and a bar, making it the perfect apartment for entertaining.
The penthouse has six double Bedroom suites, which includes a large master bedroom with twin Bathrooms, ‘his and her’ dressing rooms, a Jacuzzi and a private terrace. There is also state of the art treatment room, full equipped Gym and Cinema room.
Wellington Court is a ported building located in of the most exclusive locations in the world. Home to the famous emporiums of Harrods and Harvey Nichols, it is an unbeatable destination for shoppers.
One of only a handful of penthouses directly on Hyde Park.
- Entrance Hall
- Drawing Room
- Dining Room
- Music Room
- Master suite with his and hers bathrooms and dressing rooms
- 5 double Bedrooms suites
- Spa treatment room
- Six terraces
- Staff Kitchen
- Utility room
- Direct lift access
- Parking by separate agreement
- EPC band – D
Important Points to Review
- One of the largest terraces to overlook Hyde Park, Knightsbridge and towards Mayfair. (totaling roughly 1,000 square feet.)
- The master suite overlooks Hyde Park along with His and hers closets and dressing rooms.
- Total of 5 Additional Guest suites. Each with their own bathrooms and access to private terraces.
- Private gym and separate massage/therapy room.
- The property is owned in a Single asset/purpose company or otherwise known as an SPV. The company is a UK based company and has no other assets. There are a number of different benefits from owning properties in this way including anonymity. Also, it protects you from inherent taxes. Properties held this way can be transferred without incurring capital gains or transfer taxes by simply selling the shares in the company rather than the asset(assets owned in an individuals name on transfer incur a tax of 13% at values over £1m).
- The location is considered one of the most exclusive addresses in the world. In the heart of Knightsbridge and less than 100 meters from the famous emporiums of Harrods and Harvey Nichols.